Wednesday, January 07, 2009
The things kids say...
This morning after I dropped Ethan off at school, I had to return something to Wal-Mart. The store was very empty and it seemed as though Rhys and I had the whole place to ourselves. As we were walking back to the grocery section, I grabbed Rhys' hand. He looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his and said, "I like you." It was so precious for him to say that to me and I just about started crying. I looked at him and said, "I like you too, Rhys. You are my little pal." It was just such a sweet sentiment coming from a 3 yo boy that can test the limits at times. How thankful I am to God for blessing me with a precious, healthy and vivacious boy (make that two, actually)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is precious. Those moments are worth penning to remember in the future.
God is good.
Post a Comment