Friday, January 30, 2009

Rhys starts preschool!

I never thought I'd see the day where both of my kids were in school! Ok, I know, preschool doesn't really count, but it is a start! At the beginning of January, Rhys started preschool at a lovely little place at a woman's house who goes to our church. Rhys seems to be doing great there and enjoys his Tues/Thurs mornings at school. Now, I think it is the best thing ever! Two mornings a week, I get to come home to a quiet house to do whatever needs to be done. And let me tell you, quick trips to the store and post office get done in that time frame as well! What I am most looking forward to is being able to do my studying and work from home job in that time frame, as that will ultimately give me more time with my family the rest of the day!

Here are a few pics of Rhys' first day. *See the scratch on his face?! Yep, that was me! I accidentally got him, I felt so bad!

All ready for school...


We can't forget Lambert...

No comments: