Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Little Rhys...


As those of you who have more than one kid know, each child is so different! Rhys is definitely a little firecracker and he cracks us up with his stories and antics. He definitely likes to be heard in this house, that is for sure! Here are some pics of his most recent shenannigans :)...

A few weeks ago, came out of the bedroom to find Rhys helping himself to breakfast and some T.V. Oh I was laughing SO hard. Thank goodness he didn't spill on our new T.V.!!



Rhys likes to 'read' while he goes to the potty (like all the men in his life-grampas, dad, etc.. :) ). Here he is checking out his favorite Thomas the Train catalogue!



I love this pic of Rhys, as you can just see how much love he has for his special pal, Lambert. Lambert literally goes wherever Rhys does. He cannot live without his pal and if he's sad or hurt, I think most of the time he'd pick Lambert over me!


No comments: