Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kindergarten, here we come!

Wow, I can't believe that our precious Ethan started Kindergarten today! Where did the time go?!?! He goes full-day from 8:20am-3pm. He was SOO excited to go this morning (hence the 6 am wake-up time) and was more than happy to pose for a few pics before school started. When I picked him up this afternoon however, he told me that he didn't want to go back. He was upset that all the other kids were bigger than him! He told me that he's just going to stay with me all day :). Anyway, hopefully he'll adjust quickly and soon learn to enjoy his time learning and playing all day.















Ethan in his new outfit and cool Little Einsteins lunch pail...










1 comment:

The Stilwells said...

Looks like a big kid now. I can't believe he's in kindergarten!!!

By the way you've been tagged..view my blog for details:
http://thestilwellfamily.blogspot.com/