Friday, August 10, 2007

Ethan's adjustment to Kindergarten...

Well, I am happy to report that Ethan had a great first week at Kindergarten. He is adjusting very well and seems to enjoy himself! I, on the other hand, have been feeling so weird with him gone all day. Kinda like I am lost, a little 'drifter' if you will. This must be a little bit like what the empty nest syndrome feels like! I am sure in another week or two, it'll all be so routine that I won't think twice about it, but in the meantime, I sure do miss our unstructured, lazy days around here :)...

3 comments:

Happy Four said...

Well done Ethan on completing 5 days of the school year! You look fabulous in your going to school photographs.

Much love to all the Hodin's :)

Kate said...

Hi Melanie,
I am blog-tagging you as Caroline got me. See my 8/13 blog for details.

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten! Oh my goodness time flies ;)