Friday, February 20, 2009

I Cut My Hair!!

One of the things on my "Bucket List" was to grow out my hair and then cut it all of to donate to Locks of Love or Pantene Beautiful Lengths to help women who have caner or other medical conditions that cause them to need wigs. Well, today I finally got my chance! I was able to donate 8" of my hair to the Pantene program. It was so strange to have my stylist chop off my locks, but felt so 'freeing' at the same time! And I can't tell you how much I LOVE my new cut. My old, long hair looked so, well, OLD on me. My new style is much more sassy, just like me :). Check out the before and after pics...

Before-Front...
(OK this is a really bad shot of me, but remember too, I have no 'product' in my hair. It had to be clean and dry)


After-Front...


Before-Back...


After-Back...


Me holding my chopped off pony...

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Melanie,
Your haircut is really cute! That is neat that you donated to Pantene also.