Friday, September 26, 2008
He Did WHAT?!?!?
This week we were at the park for a playdate and I look over and Rhys is at the edge of the playground with his pants around his ankles peeing on the cement! Now on one hand I was happy he didn't go in his pants, but on the other....Well, yeah, you can imagine my shock of him just going right there in the park! Fortunately there was no one else there besides the people I was with! Whew....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Boys will be boys! LOL that is too funny!
Well, you need to read about Nathan's mud slinging, running through the sprinklers, then rolling in the sand, then stripping down to nothing and not wanting to come back to me.
He stripped down to nothing at San Tan mall Water park in Aug where I was trying to catch him and feed Susan at the same time. He was running in circles from me Fun times!!!
Post a Comment