Man,I tell you what, it has been a looonnnggg summer. I am really struggling to keep these kids busy and to find fun things to do in this 115 degree weather. I signed Ethan up for kids camp and he hated it (or so he says!), so we cancelled the second session. We have already done swim lessons, which he didn't like either, but Rhys loved. Now, I guess I'll have to schedule some playdates so that we all don't go crazy! LOL...Fortunately, school starts on July 28th so we are ALMOST there :)...
On a more positive note, Scott is really enjoying his new position at CDW. The team he works with is great and he actually enjoys going to work each day, as he stays busy and feels like he's contributing something!!! He has been out to Chicago a few times and will continue to do that on a quarterly basis. I've never been and am hoping to join him one of these times so I can check out the city!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment