Saturday, April 05, 2008

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE

Scott and I are SOOO excited to announce that are in the process of purchasing a home!!! We have been looking for a few months and after some disappointments, we have finally found our new place!!! We close on Wednesday, April 23rd and move that following Saturday. Anyone who wants to help, let us know :)!! LOL Anyway, it's in Gilbert and has 4bed/2 ba and has a super huge backyard. I will post pics and the address shortly, as I can't find the pics we took!

4 comments:

Kate said...

How exciting. We are happy for you guys. We so need a bigger house. Can't wait to see it.

Kathleen

Happy Four said...

Congratulations...what exciting news. Will check back later for address and photographs of it.

Also, Happy Birthday :)

Love, Caroline

Taylor Family said...

That's great news - congrats! Can't wait to see it once you're all settled in. :)

Melanie & Scott said...

Thanks, guys!!! We can't wait for everyone to see it too :).