January 22nd, Scott and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Wow, I can't believe how fast (and some days how slow ;)) the years have gone! Unfortunately because of my recent surgery we didn't get to celebrate like we would have liked. We did, however, enjoy our weekend a few weeks back, so at least we had that. We'll go out for Thai food when I am feeling better and can stomach it.
In 8 years we have:
*Had 2 beautiful children
*Owned 3 pets-2 cats and 1 fish
*Lived in 8 different places
*Taken trips to Cancun, New Hampshire, Florida and California (lots)
*Owned like 19 cars-SAD! LOL
In the next 8 years we plan to:
*Still be enjoying our 2 beautiful children
*Have still only owned 3 pets
*Have lived in 2 houses (this one and the next one we buy :))
*Take more trips, maybe Hawaii or Australia (sans kids), plus of course CA and FL to visit family.
*Owned like 3-4 cars - Hey that would be a huge step up for us!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
3 pets? - what about the hermet crab?
Oh yeah, I forgot about tht nasty thing!! Ha, ha...
Post a Comment