Our beloved Morgan has died. Wow, I am so sad!! She had been having breathing problems starting a month ago. The vet gave her some meds, and said if they didn't work, she had a serious illness. Well the meds worked for about 3-4 weeks, and then she got really sick, really fast. We made the decision to put her down yesterday and went in this a.m. to do it. She died in the arms of Scott and I. We are both so sad, but definitely know we did the right thing and are so glad that she is no longer suffering...I have to say, the thing I will miss most is our bedtime routine (See pic!). Every night, I would lay in bed and she would jump up next to me and I would pet her as she would purr, which would put me to sleep in a matter of minutes. We have so many wonderful memories of our 7 years together. We love you Morgan and you will always have a place in my heart....
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment